With the impact of the COVID-19 virus disrupting much of our daily lives, Powell Valley Electric Cooperative wants to assure our members of our commitment to continue providing safe and reliable service throughout the duration of this public health crisis. Due to the COVID-19 threat to the health and safety of our members and employees, PVEC will be closing the lobbies to walk-in traffic in our three PVEC offices effective Monday, March 23, until further notice. A temporary drive-through operation will be available at each of PVEC offices. Members are encouraged to use online, phone or drop-box payment options to manage their account. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these challenging times.
Bill payment and other Cooperative business may be conducted safely and securely by utilizing other PVEC options:
- Temporary Drive-Through Window – You may pay your bill from the comfort of your vehicle at a drive-thru operation during regular business hours.
- New Service – Applications and instructions for applying for new service are available at the Drive-Through Operation until further notice. New electric service application may also be found on our website.
- Mail – Send your payment to your local PVEC Office.
- Jonesville: P.O. Box 308, Jonesville, VA. 24263
- Sneedville: P.O. Box 193, Sneedville, TN 37869
- New Tazewell: P.O. Box 1528, New Tazewell, TN 37824
- Local Office Night Depository: At each local office payments can be placed in the depository.
- Online at pve.coop– Click on Your Account, then PAY YOUR BILL to get to the Customer Service Portal. Enter your account number that’s on the bill and your password. New to online bill pay? Click on NEW USER to set up your online bill payment option.
- PVEC Mobile App – Look for Powell Valley Electric Cooperative (PVEC) in the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Pay by Phone: You may pay by phone by calling your local district PVEC office:
- Jonesville: 276.346.6003
- Sneedville: 423.733.2207
- New Tazewell: 423.626.5204